Jul 18, 2019
I have huge respect for sales people. I do! Personally, I don’t think that I am cut out to be a sales rep. The reason is that I don’t take rejection well, I take it personally, as if it’s my fault. So being told “no, thanks” 20-30 times every day is going to crush me. Needless to say, I haven’t been doing cold calls.
- It's time to increase my sales pipeline
- Find an expert to assist me
- Identify Ideal Customer Profile, their pain points and challenges and my offerings
- Change my new headline, tagline, LinkedIn profile
- Carefully orchestrate the sequence of email for cold calls
If you want to chat, reach out on any social media channels or email me at email@example.com.
You can also join my Facebook community: Build Your Marketing Skills to Get Ahead.